Information about Dr. Reckeweg R13 Hemorrhoidal Drop
DR RECKEWEG R13
- Piles Drops
- Hemorrhoids, itching, pains, bleeding, anal fissures, anal prolapsus, anal eczema, plethora.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
- Acidum nitricum: Stabbing in the intestine, splinter pain, the sensation of constriction during defecation with persistent pain after stool.
- Aesculus: Dryness and burning of external hemorrhoidal mucosa (dark red prolapsing hemorrhoids). Dull pains in sacral region, venous stasis.
- Collinsonia canadensis: Venous congestion in the pelvis, obstipation, flatulence, hematogenic hemorrhoids.
- Graphites: Constipation, glairy lumpy stools, flatulence, anal eczema, itching.
- Hamamelis: Varices, bleeding, hemorrhoids.
- Kalium carbonicum: Backaches, flatulence. Hard stools, burning anal node.
- Lycopodium: Meteorism, flatulence, dry stool with incomplete defecation. Hematogenic hemorrhoids with prolapse and anal spasm. General hypochondria and dyspepsia, constipation, abdominal plethora.
- Paeonia: Wet hemorrhoids, painful anal fissures.
- Sulfur: Remedy with extensive effectiveness, anal redness, itching, eczema, unhealthy skin.
- – Generally 10-15 drops in some water 3 times daily. In acute pains, at the beginning of the treatment, 10-15 drops 4-6 times a day. After complete disappearance of the affliction, continue treatment with 10-15 drops once or twice a day for a longer period of time.
- – It is of great importance to regulate the stools at the same time, in case of constipation. Therefore, laxative nutrition should be recommended for breakfast and supper such as cooked fruits, linseed, green peas, rye bread, sour crout, yogurt etc. Constipating foods such as white bread, cacao, starches etc., should be avoided.
Use under medical supervision.