Information about SBL Calcarea Phosphorica Biochemic Tablet 6X
SBL Calcarea Phosphorica Biochemic Tablet is a tissue salt remedy that has the basic elements required by the body physiologically that are calcium and phosphate. It is basically important for the normal formation of new cells and its absence or unavailability may result into problems related to normal growth. This remedy is specially indicated for complaints during dentition and bone problems.
- Mainly used to accelerate the growth of teeth and bones
- Useful in defective nutrition, whether of childhood, puberty, or of old age
- It is used for psychological conditions, during depression or associated problems
- Improves the condition in people who have glandular and bone diseases
- Helps teenagers who have less height and problems that arise due to inappropriate intake of calcium, milk or diet
- Cold atmosphere that causes pains in joints and sutures (stitches), arthritic pains, hip joint, and fractures that take time to heal
- Children with slow development of teeth, having a tendency to form curves of the bones
- Spinal curvature where development of spine is slow and the child needs support while sitting
- Helps with the condition of children who are late to walk, neck too thin and weak to support head, rickets
Directions For Use:
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue. For adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day. In acute cases a dose every hour or two and in severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes. Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine