Information about SBL Dysmin Tablet
Composition: Cactus grandiflorus 3x, Caulophyllum thalictroides 3x, Cimicifuga racemosa 3x, Magnesium phosphoricum 3x, Viburnum opulus 3x.
Recommended Dosage: 2 tablets four times daily for 2 days prior to the onset of periods, followed by 2 tablets every hour during pain. With the reduction of pain, the frequency of dosage may be reduced or as prescribed by the physician.
Side effects: No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn’t be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
5. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.